Friday 20 July 2012

SharePoint 2013 - Most Popular Items in Document Library


I am always exicted to write about a new feature and SharePoint 2013 is giving me a lot of chance to do my thing. So here is the review of new Feature "Most Popular Items" in document library. Navigate to a document library and click on Library tab.You would see the below option towards middle. Click on Most Popular Items button.

This page has many options but the bottom line is it tells you the popularity and Visits of a document in your document library.

In the above screen "Test document" was accessed Recently 50 times and 50 times Ever. Filter Results - In the left side pane you should see Filter options by which you can filter your results.


Ads by Google

3 comments:

  1. Hi,I have a problem,
    When I go to Document and click on Most Popular Items button in the Ribbons, my files appears with Recent = 0 and Ever = 0.
    I accessed my files, but still both Recent and Ever is 0. How do I make it have number for each time access to a particular file?

    Regards,
    Vin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also got same issue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have the same issue.

    ReplyDelete